We have created a set of recipes for fun and easy entertaining. Be sure to check out our instructional videos that walk you through most recipes. Come back often to see our featured recipe.
- 1 c. Cherries, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 t. balsamic vinegar, good quality
- 1 t. black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 t. tarragon, rough chop
- ½ - 1 t. sugar
- Pinch kosher salt to taste
Toss all the ingredients in a bowl and let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
This is also a great condiment to grilled pork or chicken.
- 6 Effie's Oatcakes, cut in half
- 6 All natural Marshmallows, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 High quality dark chocolate bars, cut in thirds
Preheat oven to low broil.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Arrange oatcakes in center of cookie sheet. Place a half marshmallow on each oatcake.
Put cookie sheet under broiler. Rotate as necessary for even browning. Remove from oven when marshmallows reach a toasty, caramel-y color. Immediately top 6 of the toasted marshmallows with the chocolate, then top the chocolate with the remaining toasted marshmallows, sandwiching the chocolate between toasted marsh mallows.
Carefully transfer the S'mores to serving plates and drizzle with the raspberry sauce (recipe below). Serve immediately while the chocolate is melting!
- 1 10-ounce package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2-3 T. sugar
- 1 t. lemon juice
Place the thawed raspberries in a food processor or blender. Add 2 T. of sugar and lemon juice. Puree the berries until smooth. Taste and add more sugar if desired.
Strain the sauce through a fine mesh strainer.
- 2 Oatcakes
1 scoop of your favorite ice cream
Place a scoop of ice cream on top of one Oatcake. Place the second Oatcake on top and gently press. If ice cream has softened, we recommend refreezing for 10 minutes to avoid dripping.
- 2-3 Effie's Oatcakes, crumbled into pieces
- 6 oz. plain or vanilla yogurt
- ½ apple, cored and diced fine
- 2 T. dried cranberries
- 2 T. unsweetened coconut
In two glass bowls evenly layer the bottom of the dish with some yogurt. Top it with diced apple, cranberries and unsweetened coconut. Layer the crumbled Oatcakes over the fruit and then repeat the layers again.